COME JOIN THE LOVELAND EXCAVATING AND PAVING TEAM!
Loveland Excavating and Paving, Inc is celebrating its 25th year in business! We are an established site construction contractor serving Southwest Ohio since 1996. We are Southwest Ohio's safest contractor with the highest OSHA rating in the area. We pride ourselves in providing first-class site construction services to some of Southwest Ohio’s best contactors.
We offer competitive pay, referral bonus program, 401(k) retirement plan with Company match, medical, dental, vision, long and short-term disability insurance as well as a company-paid life insurance policy.
For a list of positions available, simply click on the job title for a description of the position and complete the simple online application or feel free to upload a resume.
**All applicants must be 18 years or older, have reliable transportation to and from various sites, and submit to a pre-employment drug screening.
Open Job Positions
Select an option below to view more job details and a link to apply.
Come join the Loveland Excavating and Paving Team! Hiring all experienced asphalt positions.
Loveland Excavating is celebrating its 25th year in business. We are an established site construction contractor serving Southwest Ohio since 1996. We offer competitive pay, sign-on bonus, referral bonus, 50 hours a week(weather permitting), 401(k) retirement plan with Company match, Company health care including life insurance and dental, OSHA Training, and more. We are Southwest Ohio's safest contractor with the highest OSHA rating in the area. We pride ourselves in providing first-class site construction services to some of Southwest Ohio's best contractors.
Come join the Loveland team. Contact Jenny Beckman at (513) 965-6600 or stop by our office and see our state-of-the-art facility at 260 Osborne Drive, Fairfield. We are an EOE, Drug-Free workplace. Pre-hire drug screen required.
We are currently expanding our concrete division and are needing to fill multiple positions. If you have experience with any of the following and can start ASAP, we're the place for you!!!!!
- Forming panels, slabs, walls
- Curb and sidewalk
- Running curb machine
- Finish work
- At least 1-2 years experience
We offer medical, dental, vision, long and short-term disability, 401K, and company-paid life insurance.
Dump Truck Drivers
- Class A or B CDL certification
- Current medical card
- Manual transmission endorsement
- Experience hauling sand, gravel, dirt, and asphalt
Heavy Equipment Operators
- Minimum of 3 years experience operating all types of heavy equipment such as bulldozer, skid steer, excavator, & track hoe
- Able to read plans and follow the instructions of the site superintendent
- Experience in site excavation and underground utilities is a plus
Must be able to:
- Perform Manual physical duties required by each project such as loading and unloading supplies, clearing job sites for equipment operators, and shoveling dirt, sand, and gravel.
- Follow the instruction of the project superintendent in all aspects of the site construction including dirt, asphalt, concrete, and utilities.